Members of PMC participate on our committees, attend our events, generate networking and business development opportunities, and, most importantly, contribute to a unique organization that is positioned to ensure that public opinion and policy are aligned with personalized medicine’s new emerging scientific paradigms. Members also learn about the latest developments in science, policy and business through forums, an e-newsletter member update sent every two weeks, and a newsletter.
membership encompasses a broad spectrum of academic, industrial, patient and
health care provider constituencies. Membership is open, but not limited, to
universities and academic medical centers, non-profit research entities,
relevant trade associations, patient advocacy groups, government officials
(ex-officio), health care organizations, health care providers, payers,
information technology companies and research-based commercial companies that
offer an array of products and services including research tools, diagnostic
technologies and products, screening services and therapeutic interventions.
- CLINICAL LABORATORY TESTING SERVICES
- DIAGNOSTIC COMPANIES
- Agendia NV
- Alacris Theranostics GmbH
- AssureRx Health, Inc.
- ASURAGEN, Inc.
- BD (Becton Dickinson &
- Brain Resource Company Limited
- Caprion Proteomics
- Caris Life Sciences
- Crescendo Bioscience, Inc.
- Curetis AG
- Epic Sciences, Inc.
- Expression Analysis, Inc.
- Foundation Medicine, Inc.
- GeneCentric Diagnostics, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Interleukin Genetics, Inc.
- Invivoscribe Technologies
- Luminex Corporation
- Miraca Life Sciences
- OncoPlex Diagnostics
- QIAGEN, Inc.
- RIKEN GENESIS
- Saladax Biomedical
- Strand Genomics, Inc.
- EMERGING BIOTECH/PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
- Genomind, LLC
- Kinemed, Inc.
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- Pamlab, LLC
- Precision Biologics, Inc
- Zinfandel Pharmaceuticals,
- HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES
- INDUSTRY & TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
- BIO (Biotechnology Industry Organization)
- IT/INFORMATICS COMPANIES
5AM Solutions, Inc.
- Cytolon AG
- GenomeQuest, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Oracle Health Sciences
- PanGenX, Inc.
- UNIConnect, LC
- XIFIN, Inc.
- LARGE BIOTECH/PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
- Amgen, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma US
- Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals,
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- EMD Serono
- Endo Health Solutions
- GE Healthcare
- GlaxoSmithKline, PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
- Pfizer Inc
- PATIENT ADVOCACY GROUPS
Project for Multiple Sclerosis
- Alliance for Aging Research
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Carcinoid-NeuroEndocrine Tumour
- Friends of Cancer Research
- Go Health America
- International Cancer Advocacy Network
- Melanoma Research Alliance Foundation
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- National Brain Tumor Society
- National Patient Advocate Foundation
- One Disease at a Time
- PERSONALIZED MEDICINE SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Institute for Personalized Medicine
- Intervention Insights
- iSpecimen Inc.
- Michael J. Bauer, MD & Associates,
- N-of-One, Inc.
- Precision for Medicine
- PrimBio Research Institute LLC
- RESEARCH & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
for Cancer Research
- American Medical Association
- Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP)
- Atlantic Health System
- Baylor Health Care System Precision
- Brown University
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Catholic Health InitiativeÕs Center for
- Cleveland Clinic
- College of American Pathologists
- Coriell Institute for Medical Research
- CREATE Health Translational Cancer
Centre, Lund University
- Duke University
- El Camino Hospital
- Essentia Institute of Rural Health
- Genome British Columbia
- Genome Canada
- Genome Quebec
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center &
- Helmholtz Zentrum Munchen
- Indiana Institute of Personalized
- Inova Health System
- Institute for Systems Biology
- Institute for Translational Oncology
- International Society of Personalized
- The Jackson Laboratory
- The Dr. John T. Macdonald Foundation
Department of Human Genetics, University of Miami
- Knight Cancer Institute-Oregon Health
& Sciences University
- Marshfield Clinic
- Mayo Clinic
- Mission Health, Fullerton Genetics Center
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- National Pharmaceutical Council
The Ohio State
University Medical Center
- Ontario Genomics Institute
- Partners HealthCare Center for
Personalized Genetic Medicine
- Penn State College of Medicine
- Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute
- Poliambulatorio Euganea Medica
- Raabe College of Pharmacy, Ohio Northern
- RTI International
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Sutter Health
- The Quebec Network for Personalized
Health Care (QNPHC)
- United States Diagnostic Standards (USDS)
- University of Florida
- University of Kansas
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- University of Rochester
- University of South Florida Morsani
College of Medicine
- University of Utah
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- VCU Health System
- RESEARCH TOOL COMPANIES
- Cynvenio Biosystems,
- DNA Genotek Inc.
- Genia Technologies
- Illumina, Inc.
- Life Technologies Corporation
- STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- Beaufort, LLC
- Bionest Partners
- Bioscience Valuation BSV GmbH
- Boston Healthcare
- Cambridge Healthtech Institute
- Clark & Elbing LLP
- Credit Suisse
- Defined Health
- The Dohmen Company
- EdgeTech Law LLP
- Ernst & Young Global Life Sciences
- Feinstein Kean Healthcare
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Genomic Healthcare Strategies
- Growing Company Solutions, Inc.
- Health Advances, LLC
- HealthFutures, LLC
- Hogan Lovells LLP
- JPA Health Communications
- L.E.K. Consulting
- Manning & Napier Advisors, LLC
- McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- ML Strategies
- The Modellers, LLC
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Pendergast Consulting
- Personalized Medicine in Oncologyª the
official publication of the Global Biomarkersª
- Personalized Medicine Partners, LLC
- Personalized Medicine World Conference
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Quorum Consulting, Inc.
- Russell Reynolds Associates
- Sanford Rose Associates - San Diego
- Scientia Advisors
- SJA Healthcare Strategies
- Slone Partners
- Vital Transformation
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- VENTURE CAPITAL
Burrill & Company
- Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Mohr Davidow
- Third Rock Ventures, LLC